PLEASE ENJOY AND SHARE, BUT DO NOT ABUSE
1. “We,” “us,” and “our” are references to Michael Anthony Paolicelli (aka “Michael Anthony”), Janet Paolicelli, and affiliates, CourageMatters.com, Courage Matters, LLC, and/or their subsidiaries or affiliates (Hereafter “Entities”).
2. “You” is defined as the individual or group visiting CourageMatters.com.
3. “Resources," "Material," and "Materials" are defined as those materials appearing on CourageMatters.com that may be viewed, listened to, printed, downloaded and distributed by Internet users free of charge. They are defined as, but not limited to, information, text, articles, books, booklets, downloads, photos, graphics, images, audio and sound clips, videos, DVDs, CDs, cassettes, as well as HTML coding, etc.
4. “Publication” is defined as, but not limited to, any form of printed, electronic, Internet, recorded, video, audio, text, DVD, CD, cassette, mechanical or other means of communication that may be available now or in the future.
5. “Presentation” is defined as, but not limited to, spoken, written, electronic, Internet, live or recorded, video, audio, text, DVD, CD, cassette, mechanical or other means of communication.
A lot of time, hard work is involved in creating CourageMatters.com, along with all resources appearing on and offered through them. This is why we vigorously protect our copyright and trademark interests. When you download or print material from CourageMatters.com, or any of our Entities, you never obtain any ownership rights or copyrights to it or any other materials. All materials are ©&P copyright by Michael Anthony and are used by permission, unless otherwise stated. All of our materials are protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws, and are the property of respective owners, who reserve all rights to them, without exception, unless otherwise noted. YOU CAN BE PROSECUTED AND FINED FOR VIOLATING COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK LAW. COPYRIGHT AND/OR TRADEMARK VIOLATIONS CAN BE EXTREMELY COSTLY. It is therefore in your best interests to comply beforehand. Use of our materials other than our intention, whether for profit or non-profit purposes, by any individual or organization, is strictly prohibited and may be punishable by both U.S. and international law. In the event that we discover a violation, you will be notified and/or prosecuted, where you will be subject to paying all Statutory Damages as well as all court costs and attorneys’ fees.
You must abide by any and all additional copyright notices or other restrictions appearing on any of our materials and/or our Entities. We must grant permission, in writing, before you can use anything that appears and/or is offered on our Entities that is different from the purpose and/or format of its original, intended use and/or publication. Violation of use is not only unethical, but is also punishable by U.S. and international law.
If you do not agree to our Policies at any time, please do not use our Web entities, App, or any of the services, information, materials and resources offered on them. Your continued use of our Entities (and any of the services, materials, resources and information presented by them) following the posting of changes to these terms will mean that you accept those changes. By using any of our Web entities after we post any changes to these Policies, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
SECTION 1 OF 2 – PROPER USE
1. Unaltered, original format, publishing and distribution. You cannot make any change whatsoever to the format, content or method of presentation of anything appearing and/or offered on CourageMatters.com without prior, written approval from Michael Anthony and/or CourageMatters.com, Inc. or its Entities. Everything offered by our Entities must remain as presented by us, unaltered in any way, used only as we intend. We are the sole publishers and distributors of everything offered by our Entities, unless we note otherwise or the materials themselves are so noted. You may not publish, display, transmit, adapt or alter any of the content or materials of Michael Anthony, Courage Matters, LLC, CourageMatters.com, by any method or for any purpose that deviates from our intention. You may not in any way exploit any of the materials, information and/or resources appearing on our Entities. All authorship, copyright and trademark information must also remain completely intact, as presented on CourageMatters.com. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or other restrictions appearing on .
2. Fees. You may not charge any fee whatsoever for any of our materials, information, resources and/or services for any reason whatsoever. Charging any fee whatsoever is strictly prohibited, and is punishable by both U.S. and international law.
3. Reproduction of materials and their use. Publishing, displaying, downloading and/or distributing any of our materials other than our intention and form of publication, whether for profit or non-profit purposes, by any individual or organization, is strictly prohibited and is punishable by both U.S. and international law. Compliance with copyright law requires that no portion of this site (whether visual or audio) may be reproduced in any form apart from the originally published format and intended use as presented by us. We are the sole publishers and distributors of everything appearing on our Entities, unless we note otherwise or the materials themselves are so noted. Other use, distribution or reproduction, whether for profit or non-profit purposes, by any individual or organization, for private or public use, is strictly prohibited.
4. Ownership rights, representation and affiliations. When you view, listen to, download, print, distribute or use materials from us, you do not obtain any copyright or ownership rights to them. You may not claim to be our representative, associate, agent, distributor, affiliate, publisher, partner or owner in any way whatsoever. Doing so is punishable by U.S. and international law.
SECTION 2 OF 2 – SCENARIOS OF ILLEGAL AND FORBIDDEN USE
Following are some scenarios presented to help you avoid copyright violations. These scenarios are examples only, and are not exhaustive or all-inclusive. There are other scenarios of illegal and improper use, and you are solely responsible to understand and abide by U.S. and international copyright law so that you are not in violation and subject to prosecution and the heavy fines that result. We are providing these scenarios as a courtesy, to help you conduct yourself with integrity. By providing these scenarios, we are in no way limiting your liability in copyright violations, nor are we forfeiting our rights under U.S. and international copyright law.
1. Electronic publication. You may not reformat, alter or republish materials appearing and/or offered on CourageMatters.com, or our Entities, for use on your personal or organization Web site or other electronic display. This is true even if you intend to credit us as the source, with all proper copyright notices displayed. Doing so would be a violation of the guidelines in Section 1:2, above (Proper Use) and is prohibited. If you want to provide a link to our Web Entities or Web pages, please write us for permission before doing so. In most cases, we are happy to provide permission to do so, but such permission must be granted by us in writing, before links can be created. If we do grant you permission to link to our Entities or Web pages, you agree that you will in no way imply or state that you are in any way our representative, associate, agent, distributor, affiliate, publisher or partner, or that your Web site(s) or Web pages are in any way affiliated with or endorsed by us. If we wish to pursue such an affiliation and/or endorsement, we will let such interest be known to you.
2. Plagiarism and copyrights. Suppose you see a great article on CourageMatters.com and like it so much that you decide to use it (or part of it) for your own material. This is plagiarism and copyright violation regardless of whether or not you intend to claim copyright and/or ownership rights. Such acts are punishable by U.S. and international law, and should not be done under any circumstances.
3. Using our materials and/or resources in your presentation, publication or resource. Suppose you (or someone you know) have what you believe to be a great idea for a presentation, publication and/or resource. (The presentation or material may involve a price or fee of some amount, or there may be every intention to offer or present it totally free of charge). You see something on , and want to include it in your presentation, publication or resource. Sorry, this is prohibited. See Section 1, “Proper Use”, above. Doing so, for any purpose whatsoever, whether for profit or non-profit purposes, either for individual, group or organizational purposes, for private or public use, is strictly prohibited and is punishable by U.S. and international law. However, we will consider granting you, your group or organization permission for use if you contact us first. You must receive written permission from us before doing so.
4. Audio and video use. Suppose you see an audio or video presentation (or portion thereof) on CourageMatters.com and think its text, or the actual audio or video content is perfect for a resource, publication and/or presentation you are creating. You decide to use text and/or audio or video from , for your presentation, publication and/or resource (even if it is free). Sorry, you can’t do that. See Section 1, “Proper Use”, above. Doing so, for any purpose whatsoever, whether for profit or non-profit purposes, either for individual, group or organizational purposes, for private or public use, is strictly prohibited and is punishable by U.S. and international law. However, we will consider granting you, your group or your organization permission for use if you contact us first. You must receive written permission from us before doing so.
5. Compiling, publishing and re-distribution of our resources and materials. Suppose you like our materials and/or free educational and inspirational resources so much that you decide to compile them (or some of them) into one resource, publish and/or re-distribute the “new” compilation for other people to enjoy. You may even want to do so entirely free of charge. While we appreciate the flattery and enthusiasm, this is prohibited. See Section 1, “Proper Use”, above. We are the sole publishers and distributors of everything appearing on our Entities, unless we note otherwise or the materials themselves are so noted. If you have an idea for an alternate form of publishing and/or distribution, we welcome your inquiry. Please write us and ask first. You must receive written permission from us before doing so.
SCOPE OF POLICIES
These Policies apply to your use of all of the entities, services, resources, information and materials offered by Michael Anthony and affiliates and/or offered or operated by CourageMatters.com, Courage Matters, LLC and all subsidiaries and affiliates, including Altared Media®, (collectively “we,” “us,” or “our”), Michael Anthony and/or CourageMatters.com, Michael Anthony and/or CourageMatters.com.com and any other subsidiary or affiliates (collectively, “Entities”), unless we state otherwise. These Policies do not apply to your use of entities that are not affiliated with us, or to entities linked or recommended by us.
JURISDICTION AND INTENT TO TRANSFER
Our Entities are operated in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials, resources, information and services on our Entities are appropriate or available for use in other locations outside the United States. If you view our Entities from locations outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local, national or international laws. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using our Entities, participating in any of our services, and/or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
Courage Matters, LLC, and Michael Anthony and/or CourageMatters.com were organized and incorporated in the United States of America. These Policies, and any and all agreements they create, shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the United States. You agree that any action at law or in equity that arises out of or relates to these Policies will be subject to binding arbitration in accordance with the laws of the United States, and will be arbitrated in the United States. If any of these Policies and/or agreements they create are found unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be considered removable from the remaining Policies, and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions and/or agreements they create.
Our Entities may use SSL encryption to protect sensitive data transmission from your computer to us. You can see when the SSL encryption is active when the “padlock” icon is at the bottom of your browser’s window or when a blue line appears around the window. Sometimes, we use password protection to protect your privacy and security.
PRIVACY AND COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We respect your privacy! We will always endeavor to take steps to assure that any information you provide to us will remain secure. We want you to feel safe in your online experience while visiting our Entities. We will not sell, lease or rent your confidential information. We will, however, provide such information if it is necessary for legal reasons or if there is either an attempted or successful breach of the security of our Entities, or if there is a physical or property threat to you or others.
We may request personal identification information from you in connection with your use of our Entities and anything we offer on them. In all such cases, we will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. We will never intentionally disclose any personal identification information about you as an individual user (such as, for example, your full name, street address, telephone number, credit card number or e-mail address) to any third party without having received your permission. We may also automatically gather information about the areas you visit and search terms you utilize on our Entities and about the links you may select from within our Entities to other areas of the Internet. By doing so, we are able to learn which areas of our Entities are preferred by our visitors and which areas may need improvement.
PRIVACY AND CHILDREN
Young people may not understand our Policies, or be able to make wise choices made possible by experience and maturity. Because of this, we believe young people need special privacy protection and safeguards when using the Internet. Parents should always assist their children in Web surfing and Internet use, and teach them about protecting their personal information while online. Therefore, children under the age of 13 are prohibited from registering for all interactive portions of our Entities. Further, we will not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
We will not be responsible or liable in any way for information submitted to us (and/or any and all consequences resulting from such submissions) by an individual under the age of 18, regardless of their national heritage or citizenship. We may decide to require users under the age of 18 to obtain prior parental or guardian consent before viewing certain content, and we may limit access to certain content to users above an age specified by us. By using our Entities, you agree to abide by any such restrictions, and agree to not help anyone circumvent these restrictions. Any such circumvention may be a criminal offense, punishable by law.
If at any time you would like to opt-out of a feature or stop receiving information from us, please notify us in writing through the contact form on our web site. However, please be aware that although we will always make every reasonable effort to comply with your written request, it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases and servers.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
All the content of our Entities is protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws, and is the property of respective owners. All materials are ©&P copyrights of Michael Anthony and used by permission, unless stated otherwise. They reserve all rights, without exception, to all materials appearing and offered on our Entities (text, articles, books, booklets, downloads, photos, graphics, images, audio and sound clips, videos, DVDs, CDs, cassettes, as well as HTML coding, etc.) unless otherwise noted. Please also read our information on copyrights and trademarks before making any assumptions about usage. COPYRIGHT AND/OR TRADEMARK VIOLATIONS CAN BE EXTREMELY COSTLY. YOU CAN BE PROSECUTED FOR COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK VIOLATIONS. WE VIGOROUSLY PROTECT OUR COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INTERESTS. In the event that we discover a violation, you will be notified and/or prosecuted, where you will be subject to paying all Statutory Damages as well as our court costs and attorneys’ fees. It is in your best interests to comply with copyright and trademark laws to avoid prosecution and fines.
When you watch, listen or download or print material from CourageMatters.com, you never obtain any rights to it or any other materials. We are the sole publishers and distributors of everything appearing on our Entities, unless we note otherwise or the materials themselves are so noted. You may not publish, display or transmit any of the content or materials of CourageMatters.com, or Michael Anthony and affiliates by any method or for any purpose that deviates from our intention and format. You may not adapt or alter anything appearing on our site for profit or non-profit use of any kind. You may not in any way exploit any of the materials, information and/or resources appearing on our Entities. You may not claim to be our representative, associate, agent, distributor, affiliate, publisher, partner or owner in any way whatsoever. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or other restrictions displayed on our Entities. Prior permission must be granted by us, in writing, before using any appearing and/or offered on our Entities outside the parameters and guidelines detailed in any of our Policies.
LINKS TO OTHER ENTITIES
These Policies only apply to our Entities, and not to the entities of any other individuals, companies or organizations, including those to which our Entities may link. Other entities may link to any our Entities only after receiving written permission from us. We do this to protect the integrity of our Entities and all content, to help ensure our original intention of use is not jeopardized, altered or distorted. To be considered for permission, write us at the address appearing at the end of these Policies. We reserve the right, however, to rescind any permission granted by us to link to our Entities, and may require termination of any such link to any of our Entities, at our discretion, at any time.
We are not responsible for the availability of any other site to which our Entities may link or recommend. We do not endorse or take responsibility for any advertising, content, products or other information and materials made available through any other site. Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on any other site. If you have any concerns, please contact that site’s Administrator or Webmaster directly.
When we provide links or references to other Web entities, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be inferred that we are connected with, operate or control such Web entities. Links from our Site(s) to other entities on the World-Wide Web should not be seen as endorsements, approvals or agreements with us or any resources or services related to us. If in doubt, always check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your Web browser to see if you are still in a site that is operated by us or have moved to another site. We are not responsible for the content or practices of third party entities that may be linked to our entities. Any approved link must not represent in any way, either explicitly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of any site endorsement from us, or our sponsorship or support of agents or directors, including its respective board members, officers, staff, volunteers and employees.
SUGGESTIONS AND SUBMISSIONS
We welcome your suggestions and submissions. However, no submission or suggestion will be subject to any obligation of confidence by us, and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any submission or suggestion presented to us. All suggestions and submissions become our property at the time of their communication, and by making a suggestion or submission to us you are agreeing to provide us with its unrestricted use, for any purpose, without compensation to the provider (or subsidiaries and/or affiliates) of the submission or suggestion.
All suggestions and submissions that you send to us through our Entities or otherwise (other than information we promise to protect in this agreement), become and remain the property of Michael Anthony and/or Courage Matters, LLC, even if this agreement is later terminated or changed. By sending us a suggestion or submission, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us and/or all subsidiaries and affiliates, perpetual right to use your submissions, suggestions, questions, comments, and postings, in their original or edited form, on our Entities, publications, presentations, programs, commentaries, or in any other medium now known or later developed. (In some instances, we may request exclusive rights to use a submission. You will be notified with a request for such usage if it is desired). You also warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content you have posted and that the public posting and use of such content by us will not infringe upon any of the rights of any third party. Additionally, by submitting your information, you warrant the waiver of any and all “moral rights” to the information you submit. You cannot sue us for using anything you submit or suggest, even if we use part of your submission and/or suggestion. If we use anything you submit or suggest, or anything similar to something you submit or suggest, we do not have to pay you or anyone else for the submission(s) and/or suggestion(s). By making a submission or suggestion to us, you also waive any claims and entitlements for any compensation or credit of any materials, suggestions or submissions. We will not be responsible for copyright or trademark infringements due to your violation of laws, whether in the U.S. or internationally.
FORUM PRIVACY, MONITORING AND PERMISSIBLE PRACTICES
A “forum” is any interactive, electronic display of information offered or appearing on our Entities, including but not limited to discussion boards, chats, postings, transmissions and bulletin boards. You may be asked to register to participate in any forum in accordance with instructions found on our Entities. We have the right to monitor and review the content of any forum, although we are not under legal obligation to do so. By visiting our Entities, users agree to adhere to a sense of decency and conduct that we deem appropriate. We are the sole authority on questions of appropriateness. The posting of any material that is offensive, slanderous, libelous, abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, defamatory, derogatory, obscene, or can be considered as an invasion of a person’s or organization’s privacy, or which violates intellectual or other property rights, or that violates any law is strictly forbidden.
You are specifically prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage what could be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any U.S. or international law, or a violation of our core ideology, vision and/or mission. We will fully cooperate with authorities or court orders requesting details of criminal postings. Likewise, we do not assume any responsibility or liability arising from the content of any online posting on any forum. We shall have the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on any of our Entities. We shall have the right to remove any material that we determine to be in violation of these provisions or is otherwise objectionable. Our modification or removal of messages or materials submitted by users does not absolve users of their sole responsibility for their messages, postings, submissions and/or suggestions, or criminal prosecution by U.S. and/or international law.
You may not use any forum for commercial purposes. This also means that you may not solicit funds, or advertise or solicits goods or services in any of our forums. The posting of false or misleading information, whether done knowingly or unknowingly, is also forbidden. The posting or transmission of any information, material or software that contains a virus or malicious content is forbidden. Violation of these guidelines may result in criminal prosecution under U.S. and international law.
By posting on any of our forums, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us and/or all subsidiaries and affiliates, perpetual right to use your submissions, suggestions, questions, comments, and postings, in their original or edited form, on our Entities, publications, presentations, programs, commentaries, or in any other medium now known or later developed. You also warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content you have posted and that the public posting and use of such content by us will not infringe the rights of any third party. Additionally, by submitting your information, you warrant the waiver of any “moral rights” to the information you submit. We are under no obligation to any submission as confidential. You cannot sue us for using anything you submit or suggest, even if we use part of your submission and/or suggestion. If we use anything you submit or suggest, or anything similar to something you submit or suggest, we do not have to pay you or anyone else for the submission(s) and/or suggestion(s). By posting on any of our forums, you also waive any claims and entitlements for any compensation or credit of any materials, suggestions or submissions. By posting on any of our forums, you are agreeing to provide us with the exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to use your suggestions and/or submissions. We can use any material, suggestion and/or submission for any purpose we feel is appropriate, without compensating or crediting you or anyone else for it. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission or suggestion you make. This means that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright. We will not be responsible for copyright or trademark infringements due to your violation of laws, whether in the U.S. or internationally.
Personal information that is given by you online is capable of being collected and used by third parties. Even though we make every effort to protect your privacy of such personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of information you post in our forums. When you post personal information, you disclose such information at your own risk. It is your responsibility to protect the confidentiality of your password and other personal information. You alone are responsible for providing, protecting and sharing your personal information. If you discover any unauthorized use of your registration, password(s) or personal information, you agree to immediately contact us.
We may, at our discretion, suspend or terminate the registration of any forum user who violates any of these Policies, any of the member guidelines or for any other behavior that we in our discretion believe is inappropriate.
MEDICAL, HEALTH, PSYHCOLOGICAL, FINANCIAL, LEGAL, MINISTRY INFORMATION
The information contained in or made available through our Entities (including but not limited to information contained on any forum) is no replacement or substitution for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, legal, pastoral and church matters. Never disregard advice or delay to seek it from such professionals because of something that appears and/or is offered on our Entities. By using our Entities, you agree to waive your right to sue us for using any of the information and/or services we provide, and any consequences resulting thereof. You should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. We and our licensors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through our Entities. Neither we nor our partners, or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.
Information provided is general in nature and may be helpful to some people but not others, depending upon their personal medical and/or psychological needs. This is why you should always consult with your personal physician or mental health care professional before changing or undertaking a new diet, exercise program or following advice designed for general audiences only. Your physician and/or mental health care specialist is typically best able to evaluate whether or not a specific health suggestion or potential course of treatment is best for you. Consultation with your physician is especially important if you are under eighteen (18), pregnant, nursing a baby, or have health problems. You should always consult a legal or financial professional before acting on any legal or financial matters.
Nothing offered on our Entities is intended to be a substitute for pastoral counseling or church participation and attendance. Hebrews 10:25 emphasizes the importance of genuine, face-to-face Christian fellowship, for which there is no substitute.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will neither be liable for any damages or injury that accompany or result from your use of any of our Entities nor for services, information, resources and/or materials obtained by visiting our Entities. By using our Entities, you agree to waive your right to sue us for using any services, information, resources and/or materials we provide, and any consequences resulting thereof.
Everything provided on our Entities is presented “as is”, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers or their subsidiaries and/or affiliates warrant that any functions contained in our Entities will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Entities or the server that makes the Entities available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers and all subsidiaries and/or affiliates warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the information, services, products or materials in our Entities in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You alone (and not we or any of our respective licensors or suppliers or their subsidiaries and/or affiliates) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction to your system. These include (but are not limited to) damages or injury caused by any:
• Computer virus or line failure
• Use of (or inability to use) the entities
• Use of (or inability to use) any site to which you hyperlink from our entities
• Failure of our entities to perform in the manner you expected or desired
• Error, omission or defect on our entities
• Interruption of availability of our entities
• Delay in operation or transmission of our entities
Please note that we are also not liable for any damages, including (but not limited to) the following:
• Damages intended to compensate someone directly for a loss or injury
• Damages reasonably expected to result from a loss or injury (known in legal terms as “consequential damages.”)
• Other miscellaneous damages and expenses resulting directly from a loss or injury (known in legal terms as “incidental damages.”)
Our liability to you for all losses, damages, injuries, and claims of any and every kind (whether the damages are claimed under the terms of a contract, or claimed to be caused by negligence or other wrongful conduct, or they’re claimed under any other legal theory) will not be greater than the amount you paid to access our Entities. We are not liable even if we’ve been negligent or if our authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages or both.
While all information in this article is believed to be correct at the time of writing, this article is for educational purposes only and does not purport to provide legal advice. If you require legal advice, you should consult with a legal practitioner licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.
Violation of trademark and service mark usage is subject to U.S. and international laws.
"Courage Matters", the Courage Matters logo, “Michael Anthony and/or CourageMatters.com”, “Altared Media”, and the Michael Anthony and/or CourageMatters.com logo are trademarks registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Additional trademarks and service marks may appear on CourageMatters.com, and/or CourageMatters.com App or other venues. Unless otherwise indicated, trademarks and service marks are property of Michael Anthony, and are used by permission.
If you have questions about one of our trademarks or service marks, please contact us.
Unless otherwise all content offered by Courage Matters, CourageMatters.com is property of Michael Anthony and is used by permission.
While all information in this article is believed to be correct at the time of writing, this article is for educational purposes only and does not purport to provide legal advice. If you require legal advice, you should consult with a legal practitioner licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.
For more information about U.S. and international copyright law, visit the following links:
THIS IS THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER IT CONTAINS. THIS AGREEMENT MAY BE MODIFIED ONLY BY OUR POSTING OF CHANGES TO THESE POLICIES, OR BY A WRITTEN AGREEMENT SIGNED BY BOTH PARTIES.
(Last modified on January 24, 2022)
Courage Matters® and Courageous Nation® are registered trademarks with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office.